£120,000 Offers over
Sought after ground floor flat overlooking the River Leven with accommodation comprising, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom. GCH / DG, residents parkting.
Offered to the market is this highly sought after ground floor flat overlooking the River Leven and within easy reach of Levengrove Park and Dumbarton town centre.
The accommodation of offer comprises a hallway leading to a lounge with views over the River Leven. The kitchen boasts a range of both wall and floor mounted units, ample worktop space with a built in gas hob, oven and extractor hood. In addition there is an integrated fridge / freezer and washing machine. There are two bedrooms with the principal having fitted wardrobes. Completing the accommodation is the bathroom with a three piece white suite comprising a Wc, wash hand basin and bath with shower over.
Further enhancements include gas central heating and double glazing, secure entry and residents parking.
Dumbarton is a west coast town steeped in history and character which nestles between the idyllic countryside of Loch Lomond and numerous tourist attractions and the Clyde coast with Glasgow city centre a few miles away. Retails parks and shopping centres are to hand providing general day to day facilities. Public transport links include regular bus and rail services with access to a road infrastructure which makes it an ideal commuter base. Schooling at both primary and secondary levels are in abundance which is ideal for families attracted by a quality lifestyle for business, education and recreation/leisure pursuits.
Lounge 14' 4" Max x 11' 5" Max ( 4.37m Max x 3.48m Max )
Kitchen 10' 2" Max x 9' Max ( 3.10m Max x 2.74m Max )
Bedroom 10' 8" Max Inc Wardrobe x 9' 2" ( 3.25m Max Inc Wardrobe x 2.79m )
Bedroom 7' 11" x 8' 1" ( 2.41m x 2.46m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.