Under Offer
 

£57,500 Offers over

Slateford Gait, Slateford, Edinburgh, EH11 1GW

2 bedroom flat for sale

Property Details

This attractive third floor flat with balcony and residents parking forms part of an established modern courtyard development within beautiful landscaped communal grounds. The property is available on a 25% shared ownership basis with Wheatley Homes owning the remaining 75%.

The accommodation in brief comprises; secure entry system, stair and lift access, welcoming L shaped hallway with convenient storage; light and airy open plan living offering a generous reception area with laminate flooring and stylish feature wall; fitted kitchen featuring a range of white wall and base units, wooden effect worktop and splashbacks; principal bedroom with a stylish modern décor, private balcony off and en-suite shower room; secondary well proportioned double bedroom showcasing a neutral décor, plush carpet flooring and built in storage; a crisp white three piece suite bathroom with a dual rainfall shower over the bath, glass screen and wet wall paneling around.

The property is pleasantly positioned within the landscaped courtyard and enjoys the use of beautiful well cared for gardens and parking. There is also secure residential parking and further amenities including the use of a residents’ gym and concierge service.

A monthly rent is payable to Wheatley Homes Group for the shared ownership scheme, the rent is currently set at �313.88 per calendar month. A factor fee is also payable for the general maintenance of the development along with buildings insurance with a charge approx. �275 per quarter.

Council Tax Band - D

This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.

If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.

Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact data@ros.gov.uk.

Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.

If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact info@s1now.com.

Property value

Share this property

Property History

  • Property added on 12 January 2024
  • 132 Viewed this page
  • 0 People currently watching
 

Selling your home?

We can help. Get a free valuation from a trusted Scottish agent today.