£675 pcm Available Now
B-Spoke Property are delighted to offer to the rental market this immaculate and well presented 3 bedroom End of Terrace House. Early viewing is essential to fully appreciate the spacious accommodation on offer.
EPC: Band E
Council Tax: Band A
The property will be Let UNFURNISHED
Professional Let Only
- Entrance hall with understair cupboard.
- Bright and spacious lounge/ dining room with gas fire. Real wood floors and French doors to rear garden
- Contemporary fitted Kitchen with 5 burner gas hob , gas oven, steel extractor hood, washing machine, integrated dishwasher, wine cooler and fridge freezer. Door giving access to rear garden.
- On the first floor there are 2 double bedrooms, one with fitted wardrobes, and a third double bedroom on the second floor with under eve storage.
- Family bathroom with three piece white suite and over bath power shower.
The property further benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. SKY is available if required.
To the front of the property there is off street parking for two cars and to the rear there is a private garden including a shed with power and a tumble dryer.
The historic City centre of Stirling is a short distance away providing high street multiples and speciality shops. Schooling is available in the area for both primary and secondary level. The property is ideally located to provide good commuter links to the motorway and rail networks.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility to the accuracy of the information contained in this document.