£320,000 Offers around
A superb selection of executive family homes finished to the highest standards located a short distance from Kilcreggan village centre.
Welcome to Plot 12 Fort Road Development, a selection of executive detached family homes finished to the highest standards and design, located a short distance from Kilcreggan village centre.
Set in this idyllic elevated position commanding spectacular views over the Firth of Clyde and beyond, these extremely spacious properties have been designed to blend with the stunning setting to take full advantage of its open outlook.
The prominence of this unique location extends to the specification of these family homes which can be purchased off plan where each purchaser can specify their individual requirements to suit their needs whilst providing a luxurious finish throughout.
These detached family homes will accommodate a growing family or someone simply looking to invest in this tranquil and stunning setting where each house is orientated to capture the stunning views of the Firth of Clyde.
There a choice of plots available offering open plan living spaces including bi-folding doors, generous ceiling heights, exceptionally finished kitchens and bathrooms with four generously proportioned bedrooms. The master and guest bedrooms have en-suite shower rooms in addition to a ground floor shower room.
The development is accessed via the shared surface private road where each property has a small driveway and private courtyard which leads to an extra-large garage at the rear, the North side, before opening up to the South where large areas of glazing frame the spectacular views with balconies which offer pleasant areas to entertain.
Kilcreggan is served by local amenities including a primary school, a health centre, chemist, hotel, butcher, coffee shops and post office. There are regular passenger ferry services to Gourock with good train connections to Glasgow Central. There are also regular bus services to Helensburgh with train connections to Glasgow Queen Street.
The local area also has a good selection of out-door pursuits including sailing, sea, loch fishing and bowling. Helensburgh is easily accessible by road and offers a wider range of amenities including good local shopping and numerous civic and leisure facilities. It also has a selection of primary schools, with the reputable Hermitage Academy being the secondary school. Private schooling is catered for by Lomond School which provides facilities for day pupils and boarders alike.
Kilcreggan Pier is the only traditional pier on the Clyde still in daily use with many villagers commuting to Gourock on a daily basis with a journey time of approximately 15 minutes. There are regular train connections from Gourock to Glasgow, its International Airport and beyond.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.