£650,000 Offers over
Stunning 7 Bedroom detached villa on an elevated position that gives open outlooks across to Misty Law Hills. Accommodation over three levels. lounge, sitting room, formal dining room. Generous gardens and grounds.
"Altnabreac" A exceptional 7 Bedroom Detached villa enjoying wonderful open outlooks across to Mistylaw Hills. Retaining many original features. The property offers accommodation on three levels with entry to the stunning main reception hallway that has period Oak paneling. The formal Lounge and the main sitting room both enjoy the views through bay windows. Formal dining room towards the rear of the formal lounge. The Kitchen is serviced by additional storage and another room that has a wide variety of uses. Cloak room again gives great storage and a two piece washroom.
Upper level, accessed from the carved timber staircase to the upper landing, flooded with natural daylight through the stained glass window. Master bedroom was formally a sitting room is a generously proportioned room that has retained the arch, currently used as dressing area. Three further bedrooms one with en suite facilities and the family bathroom. The second floor has three further rooms and another bathroom. The house would benefit from some upgrading but the opportunity to buy a property that has been in the same ownership for the last 38 years.
Gardens and grounds over level lawns, planted borders and a hard landscaped patio areas. A stunning stone built detached villa that commands an enviable elevated position that takes full advantage of the wonderful open views.
Cloakroom 8' 1" x 12' ( 2.46m x 3.66m )
Study 10' excluding entry x 12' 3" ( 3.05m excluding entry x 3.73m )
Lounge 20' 4" into bay x 14' 2" ( 6.20m into bay x 4.32m )
Dining Room 13' 1" x 14' 6" excluding window ( 3.99m x 4.42m excluding window )
Sitting Room 23' 6" into bay x 14' 6" ( 7.16m into bay x 4.42m )
Kitchen 17' 3" x 13' at max. ( 5.26m x 3.96m at max. )
Bedroom 1 19' 1" into bay x 21' 6" at max. ( 5.82m into bay x 6.55m at max. )
Bedroom 2 15' 8" at max. x 14' 7" ( 4.78m at max. x 4.45m )
Bedroom 3 12' 2" x 14' 8" ( 3.71m x 4.47m )
Bedroom 4 13' 1" x 10' 9" excluding window ( 3.99m x 3.28m excluding window )
Bedroom 5 9' 2" to front of wards. x 14' 1" excluding window ( 2.79m to front of wards. x 4.29m excluding window )
Bedroom 6 13' 6" at max. x 9' 7" ( 4.11m at max. x 2.92m )
Bedroom 7 12' 3" at max. x 16' 8" at max. ( 3.73m at max. x 5.08m at max. )
2nd Floor Bathroom
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.