£95,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|25 April 2005||£96,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
A traditional and rarely available 3 bedroom townhouse which offers excellent sizable accommodation, set at the heart of the picturesque town of Callander.
The substantial accommodation is set over 3 levels and consists on the ground floor of entrance hallway, attractive dining kitchen with an array of floor and wall units and further access to a rear utility area. The first floor provides a bedroom, bright family bathroom and well-proportioned lounge with dual aspects. The top floor provides two attic bedrooms. There is excellent storage provision throughout.
Internally the property requires a degree of upgrading and modernisation however does benefit from gas fired central heating. The size and scope of the property would make this an ideal family home once the refurbishment is completed.
The town of Callander is renowned for its lovely setting amidst the Trossachs, now part of the National Park and providing good local shopping and excellent schooling facilities as well as being on the doorstep of some glorious countryside, which provides all forms of amenities for outdoor enthusiasts. Callander is well located for access to Central Scotland, Stirling being 14 miles away and Glasgow about 37 miles. As a consequence the town has become increasingly popular with commuters to the major towns as well as being an important centre for tourism. Schools - Callander Primary School and McLaren High School.
Lounge 15' 1" plus window recess x 9' 6" Plus recess ( 4.60m plus window recess x 2.90m Plus recess )
Kitchen 14' max x 9' 5" plus recess ( 4.27m max x 2.87m plus recess )
Bedroom 13' 5" x 11' 1" max restricted height ( 4.09m x 3.38m max restricted height )
Bedroom 14' 9" plus window recess x 6' 10" ( 4.50m plus window recess x 2.08m )
Bedroom 10' 8" x 9' 5" restricted head height ( 3.25m x 2.87m restricted head height )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.