£150,000 Offers over
Allen &Harris bring to you an amazing semi-detached property ready for you to call home. 2 dbl bedrooms, 1 single bedroom with large living room, large dining room, modern kitchen &tranquil garden with garage.
This is a wonderful example of period semi-detached home wonderfully presented.
The living is warm cosy and inviting with feature fire place, it is carpeted and painted in a neutral white with high ceilings and period cornicing.
The spacious fitted kitchen has views to the back garden. It comes with gas hob &oven, rear window overlooking the garden, laminate work tops, tastefully decorated in white tile.
The dining room is incredibly grand with a cosy fire place feature, high ceilings, wooden floors &doors with skirting. The window overlook the back garden and garage.
The master dbl bedroom is front facing with a large bay window allowing maximum amount of light into the room. It is beautifully decorated with lots of room for a computer desk and bay seating area.
The 2nd bedroom is extremely well decorated in grey and white with fitted wardrobes and window overlooking the back garden.
The 3rd bedroom is a single room with access to the loft it has wooden laminate flooring and lots of light from the sky light window.
The bathroom is located on the grd floor and features a 3 piece suite.
The home also benefits from GCH and Double glazing with a motion sensor alarm system.
The front garden is decorative and welcoming you to the grand front entrance porch.
The rear garden is a joy and a very peaceful place to spend some time. You have access to the large garage with loads of room. With up and over doors, light and power it is a wonderful addition.
Living Room 17' Into Bay x 13' 8" ( 5.18m Into Bay x 4.17m )
Dining Room 17' Into Bay x 12' 4" ( 5.18m Into Bay x 3.76m )
Kitchen 10' Max x 10' 3" ( 3.05m Max x 3.12m )
Bedroom 1 16' 3" Into Bay x 10' 2" ( 4.95m Into Bay x 3.10m )
Bedroom 2 Irregular Shaped Room 11' 5" Into Robe x 12' 4" Max ( 3.48m Into Robe x 3.76m)
Study / 3rd Bedroom 8' x 5' 5" ( 2.44m x 1.65m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.