£375,000 Offers over
An attractively presented 5/6 bedroom modern villa with substantial mature gardens set in a peaceful cul-de-sac within the idyllic village of Brig O' Turk which is located in the heart of the stunning Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park.
Situated in some of the most breath-taking scenery of the National Park this extensive home (Over 2300 square feet) offers flexible accommodation which makes an ideal family home set over two levels. The ground floor consists of expansive welcoming hallway, WC, study, bedroom, well-proportioned lounge with fabulous feature working fireplace, bright sun room, dining room with dual aspects and kitchen with range cooker and integrated Belling Fridge together with ample floor and wall units. A handy utility room completes the downstairs. The upper floor again has a bright expansive hall which leads to four bedrooms with the master benefiting from en-suite shower room. A large stylish bathroom which includes a white three piece suite and separate shower enclosure completes the accommodation.All rooms are presented in bright fresh decor which is complemented by quality floor coverings. The home further benefits from double glazing, Oil central heating and extensive storage provision.
As mentioned the home sits within magnificent surrounding garden grounds. A double width driveway provides off street parking and in turn allows access to the double garage with workshop area. The gardens consist of lawn area and mature trees, plants and shrubs providing year round colour. An extensive raised deck area, with power supply, provides views to the surrounding countryside, including Ben Venue, and offers a wonderful entertaining area.
Lounge 17' 8" max plus door recess x 15' 10" ( 5.38m max plus door recess x 4.83m )
Dining Kitchen 14' 9" x 10' 8" ( 4.50m x 3.25m )
Dining Room 13' 6" x 11' 10" ( 4.11m x 3.61m )
Sun Room 11' 9" x 9' 8" max ( 3.58m x 2.95m max )
Study 11' 8" max x 10' 5" max ( 3.56m max x 3.17m max )
Bedroom 1 15' 5" plus door recess x 12' 3" ( 4.70m plus door recess x 3.73m )
Bedroom 2 11' 10" max into window recess x 10' 4" ( 3.61m max into window recess x 3.15m )
Bedroom 3 10' 4" max x 10' 2" plus door recess ( 3.15m max x 3.10m plus door recess )
Bedroom 4 12' max into windpw recess x 10' 8" max ( 3.66m max into windpw recess x 3.25m max )
Bedroom 5 13' 6" max x 9' 7" max into window ( 4.11m max x 2.92m max into window )
The property is located in Brig O' Turk which is a small west Perthshire village approximately six miles from the bustling town of Callander and is situated close to the popular lochs of Venacher which is home to the award winning Venacher Lochside restaurant, Katrine, where the famous SS Waler Scott steamship is located, and Achray. The famous Dukes Pass and the Three Lochs Drive are just a few miles away as is Aberfoyle village as well as numerous other attractions. The village itself provides a local post office and pub/restuarant. The property is within commuting distance of Stirling, Glasgow, Edinburgh and the Central belt of Scotland. Schools in the area include Callander Primary and McLaren High School in Callander for which transport is provided by Stirling Council . Further facilities can be found in Callander including a leisure centre and swimming pool, golf club and sailing club plus a wide selection of shops and restaurants. Dunblane Train Station is approx 19 miles away.
Please find the following link for information on the trasnsport assistance service https://my.stirling.gov.uk/services/social-care-and-health/community-transport/community-transport-on-demand-transport/transport-demand-responsive-transport
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.