£180,000 Offers over
Excellent opportunity to purchase this stunning walk in condition three bedroom detached bungalow. Situated in the popular village of New Cumnock. Offering, kitchen diner, lounge, sun room, three double bedrooms, en suite, family bathroom, front &rear garden and driveway. GCH DG EPC C
Seldom is a property presented to the open market in such great condition. The property truly merits the walk in condition label. The property is situated in the blooming village of New Cumnock and benefits from beautiful countryside views.
In summary, the property comprises welcoming reception hallway, to the front right hand side of the property rests the spacious lounge, to the rear the extensive fully fitted modern kitchen diner features superb floor space and includes integrated electric oven, electric hob with fan hood, fridge, freezer and dishwasher. An abundance of both base and wall mounted units, access into the sun room which captures fantastic views into the rear garden and beyond into open fields. The three double bedrooms are bright and generous in size, the master bedroom features mirrored built in storage and en suite which includes double walk in shower, low flush w/c and pedestal wash hand basin. The family bathroom, features walk in shower cubicle, panelled bath with pedestal wash hand basin and low flush w/c.
Externally, the property features multi-spaced driveway to the front of the property with laid to lawn. To rear features a secluded fully enclosed rear garden with laid to lawn. Multiple lounging areas and a separate washing area is provided.
Lounge 15' 3" x 11' 8" ( 4.65m x 3.56m )
Kitchen Diner 23' Max x 10' 8" Max ( 7.01m Max x 3.25m Max )
Sun Room 13' Max x 11' 6" Max ( 3.96m Max x 3.51m Max )
Bedroom 1 10' 10" x 10' 9" ( 3.30m x 3.28m )
Bedroom 2 11' 6" Max x 9' 8" Max ( 3.51m Max x 2.95m Max )
Bedroom 3 10' 8" Max x 7' 10" Max ( 3.25m Max x 2.39m Max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.