£240,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|30 September 2009||£200,000||£16,250|
|18 December 2006||£216,250||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
*******CLOSING DATE MONDAY 29TH OCTOBER, 2018 AT 12NOON********
Enjoying a modern specification throughout with a thoroughly contemporary decorative finish, this detached family home enjoys a superb balance of family accommodation and sits within a sizeable garden plot.
Boasting a modern specification throughout, whilst complimented by a tasteful contemporary decorative finish , this modern detached family home offers a perfect balance of spacious family accommodation over two levels.
Immediately welcoming upon entry, the accommodation extends to entrance hallway, Impressively proportioned dining lounge which features modern log-burner at focal point as well as dual aspect outlooks via bay window formation to front and 'French door' formation to rear, modern fitted kitchen hosting a range of base and wall mounted storage units with large walk in storage cupboard, sizeable utility room and incredibly useful downstairs cloakroom boasting modern two piece suite. On the upper level a spacious landing affords access to four particularly well-appointed bedrooms, the master of which enjoys an impressive en-suite shower facility with spacious double shower cabinet, and a further tastefully re-fitted family bathroom again boasting modern sanitary ware.
Additional benefits to this home are gas central heating, double glazing and ample storage ranging through fitted sliding robes in bedrooms to a superbly spacious integrated garage which can be accessed directly from the kitchen. Of particular note are the largely level gardens which are enjoyed by this home; professionally landscaped to incorporate a driveway to the front and a spacious rear deck adjacent to the rear elevation with sizeable level lawn beyond and peripheral 'safe-play' area.
Lounge 27' 3" into bay x 11' 1" max ( 8.31m into bay x 3.38m max )
Kitchen 11' 10" max x 8' 9" max ( 3.61m max x 2.67m max )
Utility Room 8' 11" x 4' 11" ( 2.72m x 1.50m )
Master Bedroom 11' 10" max x 11' 2" max ( 3.61m max x 3.40m max )
En Suite 5' 7" x 8' 10" ( 1.70m x 2.69m )
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 8' 3" ( 2.92m x 2.51m )
Bedroom Three 11' 10" x 8' 11" ( 3.61m x 2.72m )
Bedroom Four 9' 7" max x 6' 10" max ( 2.92m max x 2.08m max )
Bathroom 7' 9" x 6' 3" ( 2.36m x 1.91m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.