£125,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|26 April 2019||£130,000||£5,000|
|25 August 2006||£125,000||£35,000|
|20 May 2004||£90,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
This two bed semi detached villa offers a downstairs WC, dining kitchen with French doors to a private rear garden and off street parking via a driveway to the front.
On the ground floor level, a welcoming entrance vestibule provides a downstairs WC off, and also gives access to the lounge. This living space offers an open outlook to the front onto Bowhouse Drive itself and there is also a handy storage cupboard off the lounge.
A dining kitchen, comprising a range of base and wall mounted storage units and worktops, boasts french doors to the private rear garden grounds. This area of the garden has been split over two levels to allow space for recreation, relaxation and alfresco dining in the finer weather.
Ascending the stairs off the lounge to the upper landing, there are two bedrooms each with built-in storage wardrobes and cupboards. One bedroom sits to the front of the house and the other to the rear with views over the private garden. A family bathroom with three piece suite, shower over bath over bath and shaver point completes the accommodation on this level.
Further benefiting from loft storage space, double glazing, gas central heating and off street parking via driveway, early viewing is encouraged to appreciate the size and style of accommodation on offer.
Castlemilk is a well-established residential area located to the Southside of Glasgow City which offers access to the M74 providing links to Glasgow City Centre and further afield.
Cloakroom 5' 1" Max x 3' 2" Max ( 1.55m Max x 0.97m Max )
Living Area 14' 7" Max x 10' 7" Max ( 4.45m Max x 3.23m Max )
Kitchen 9' 8" Max x 13' 9" Max ( 2.95m Max x 4.19m Max )
Bedroom One 11' 4" + built in Cupboard &wardrobe x 9' 8" ( 3.45m + built in Cupboard &wardrobe x 2.95m )
Bedroom Two 11' 6" Max + built in wardrobe x 7' 7" ( 3.51m Max + built in wardrobe x 2.31m )
Bathroom 6' 8" x 6' 7" over bath ( 2.03m x 2.01m over bath )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.