£270,000 Guide Price
Excitement is building, an exclusive development of 4 bed detached homes.
Phase 1 now released. INCENTIVES AVAILABLE ON SELECTED PLOTS.
Call 0141 556 7661 to speak to a sales agent for full information.
Exquisite, fashionable, modern, this development of four bedroom detached villas is sure to appeal to a wide range of buyers from all areas, with the highest quality of finishes and the most modern of appliances offering great family living throughout.
"The Annan" has a bright welcoming hallway with downstairs WC off coupled with large storage cupboard too. The hallway gives access to the bright airy lounge with aspects to the rear gardens and also window formation to the side allowing for the most amount of natural light possible. From here the kitchen is semi open plan complete with dining area with kitchen finishes being of the highest standard throughout. The integral garage has access from the hallway inside the house.
On the upper level are four fantastic bedrooms with all but one room complete with built in wardrobes. The master bedroom has feature Paris balcony with opening French doors, en-suite facilities comprising a two piece suite and shower cubicle. Completing the accommodation is the family bathroom which comprises of a three piece suite.
Mount Vernon is ideally situated for a short commute to Glasgow City Centre with Mount Vernon Gardens only a short walk to the railway station and likewise a short drive to the main motorway networks that feed Glasgow Edinburgh and the south.
*Images from the suppliers range are an indication of quality. For full specification contact the Agent.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.