£106,000 Fixed price
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|16 January 2008||£135,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
A rarely available end-terraced villa in a popular locale enjoying the benefits of a spacious and level garden plot
Located within a sought-after and quiet residential pocket of East Kilbride, this spacious end-terraced home sits on an elevated position with private gardens to both front and rear.
Immediately welcoming upon entry; the property extends to reception hallway, formal lounge with large picture window drawing an abundance of natural light, spacious dining kitchen hosting a comprehensive range of base and wall mounted cabinets and providing ample space for dining table, three well-appointed bedrooms and a family bathroom with four piece suite. Further benefiting this home are features such as double glazing, gas central heating, and an enviable end of terrace position.
Of particular note is the garden plot in which the property sits which, to the front, incorporates a lawn and pathway. The fully enclosed rear garden is equally notable as it is fully enclosed and low maintenance with a predominantly paved area.
The desirable pocket of East Kilbride has historically attracted a diverse range of buyer groups, attracted by the wide range of nearby amenities which include both boutique and high street shopping, leisure facilities as well as a selection of bars and restaurants. Commuters are well catered for with easy access to the motorway network as well as bus and rail links to the city centre and surrounding districts.
Lounge 14' 4" x 13' 7" ( 4.37m x 4.14m )
Kitchen/diner 20' 2" x 9' 6" max ( 6.15m x 2.90m max )
Bedroom 1 13' 2" x 9' 3" ( 4.01m x 2.82m )
Bedroom 2 11' 6" x 10' 4" ( 3.51m x 3.15m )
Bedroom 3 9' 11" x 8' 6" ( 3.02m x 2.59m )
Bathroom 6' 5" x 6' 5" ( 1.96m x 1.96m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.