£265,000 Guide Price
Detached villa situated on corner plot with a detached garage which has the potential of becoming a double garage Former showhouse when built by Tay Homes in 1986, offering accommodation of lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, upstairs to four bedrooms master en suite and family bathroom.
Detached Villa situated on corner plot at the beginning of the Tay Homes estate at Strathgryffe Crescent, was the original show house current owners bought 32 years ago new build. Offering family accommodation over two levels the property has monoblocked driveway for several cars . The garage is currently split to one car garage and the other half an office The property is entered by paved pathway to front door, entrance hallway with stairs with return to upper landing, downstairs cupboard for storage. Lounge has feature fireplace with a gas fire, double doors through to dining room and fitted kitchen with light wood effect wall and base units, worksurfaces, integrated appliances, back door access to porch. Upstairs to four bedrooms, master with en suite, family bathroom with 3 piece suite and electric shower over bath. GCH and partial upgraded double glazing.
Lounge 17' 5" x 11' 3" ( 5.31m x 3.43m )
Dining Room 12' 3" x 11' ( 3.73m x 3.35m )
Kitchen 15' 6" x 8' 2" ( 4.72m x 2.49m )
Bedroom 1 13' 1" x 10' 9" ( 3.99m x 3.28m )
Bedroom 2 11' x 10' 8" into wardrobes ( 3.35m x 3.25m into wardrobes )
Bedroom 3 8' 8" x 8' 5" ( 2.64m x 2.57m )
Bedroom 4 8' 6" x 8' 2" exc entrance ( 2.59m x 2.49m exc entrance )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.