£155,000 Offers over
37 Milton Road is a spacious, three bedroom detached bungalow which would be the perfect home for a wide variety of purchasers on an enviable plot.
This amazing property has amazing kerb appeal and internally it has fantastic free flowing space. A bright and spacious formal lounge is flooded with natural-light from the picture window to the rear of the property overlooking large rear gardens. The lounge is open plan to the separate dining area which in turn leads into the fitted kitchen has a good range of contemporary floor and wall mounted units. There are three well proportioned bedrooms, all of which have a range of furniture configuration and space for additional free standing furniture if required. The current owners have also added to the property with spaces currently set up as perfect office space. The property also has a shower room.
Externally you will find a driveway providing off road parking for a number of vehicles as well as a single garage. The front and rear gardens have been well maintained - the garden to the rear is a popular spot in summer months - with the kids enjoying playing and the adults relaxing enjoying the interesting outlook with the smell of the barbeque on the go. The property also benefits from gas central heating and double-glazing, helping to ensure a warm, yet cost-effective living environment all year round.
Lounge 17' 3" x 11' 10" ( 5.26m x 3.61m )
Dining Room 10' x 8' 9" ( 3.05m x 2.67m )
Kitchen 9' x 8' ( 2.74m x 2.44m )
Bedroom 1 10' 4" x 11' 9" ( 3.15m x 3.58m )
Bedroom 2 11' 9" x 9' 3" ( 3.58m x 2.82m )
Bedroom 3 9' 9" x 10' 4" max ( 2.97m x 3.15m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.