£55,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|22 May 2006||£48,500||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Introducing to the market this three bed Terraced Villa in Patna comprising: Reception hallway, spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen, three generously sized bedrooms, shower room, front &rear gardens and driveway. GCH. DG
Ideal family home in a popular residential area in the village of Patna, close to amenities and only a twenty minute drive from Ayr town centre. An attractive three bed Terraced Villa is being presented to the market in good order and decorated to a high standard.
A particular feature of the property is the two main entrances, one leading directly into the kitchen, the other into the main reception hall. The reception hall gives access to the lounge and staircase leading to the upper level. On your right is the lovely spacious lounge with dual aspect windows opening up the room and allowing for plenty of natural light, access to the kitchen. The modern fitted kitchen can be accessed direct from the front of the house and also the lounge. Benefiting from a range of freestanding and wall mounted storage cabinets, complimentary work surfaces, sink with drainer, small breakfast bar, integrated oven, hob and extractor hood, space for appliances, The kitchen also gives access to both the front and rear of the property with UPVC doors and duel aspect windows.
Upstairs the master bedroom is situated, along with two other spacious bedrooms, shower room with low flush w/c, vanity wash hand basin and shower cubicle, all finished with complimentary wall panelling, window to rear.
Externally the property has an attractive garden with stone chipped area and driveway to front. There is an enclosed garden to the rear with paved area and generously sized lawn. GCH. DG.
Lounge 6' 3" excluding recess x 19' 11" max ( 1.91m excluding recess x 6.07m max )
Kitchen 19' 10" max x 11' 4" max ( 6.05m max x 3.45m max )
Bedroom 1 11' 11" x 11' 6" max ( 3.63m x 3.51m max )
Bedroom 2 14' 10" max x 7' 8" max ( 4.52m max x 2.34m max )
Bedroom 3 6' 2" max x 10' 7" excluding recess ( 1.88m max x 3.23m excluding recess )
Shower Room 5' 11" x 5' 8" ( 1.80m x 1.73m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.