£55,000 Offers over
Introducing to the market this two bed mid-terrace Villa comprising: Two ample sized bedrooms, tiled bathroom with three-piece suite and shower, spacious lounge with fireplace, fitted kitchen with white goods and front and rearr gardens, GCH. Partial double glazing.
In the popular residential area of Mauchline is this excellent family home offering good sized accommodation. This two bedroom mid terrace villa sits in well-kept front and enclosed rear garden. The accommodation comprises, spacious lounge with fireplace, kitchen with freestanding and wall mounted storage cabinet, white goods are included. Two good sized bedrooms, tiled family bathroom with three-piece suite and overhead shower.
The garden to front is low maintenance surrounded by retaining wall. To the rear again is low maintenance, slabbed area with garden hut. The property is further enhanced by double glazing and gas central heating.
Lounge 13' 3" max x 14' 2" max ( 4.04m max x 4.32m max )
Kitchen 8' 5" x 9' 8" ( 2.57m x 2.95m )
Bedroom 1 11' max/excluding recess x 12' 3" max ( 3.35m max/excluding recess x 3.73m max )
Bedroom 2 9' 9" excluding recess x 10' 5" max ( 2.97m excluding recess x 3.17m max )
Bathroom 8' 11" max x 4' 8" max ( 2.72m max x 1.42m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.