£230,000 Offers over
5 Dillichip Close is a beautifully presented five bedroom detached villa which has been extended to create a wonderful family home in a quiet sought after development.
5 Dillichip Close is a beautifully presented five bedroom detached villa which has been extended to create a wonderful family home in a quiet sought after development close to local amenities and excellent transport links. Internally the property has superb room proportions not often found in modern properties. On the ground floor there is a large lounge with aspects to the front, a fantastic kitchen to the rear which including the dining area is over 30 foot in length making it an ideal family/social area. The kitchen is fully fitted with modern units and a range if integrated appliances and has access to the rear garden. There is also a useful utility room off the dining area. To the front of the house there is a ground floor bedroom with ensuite shower room which is currently used as a study and a useful Wc. Upstairs there are a further four bedrooms all of a good size with the master and bedroom two having the advantage of built in wardrobes. There is a modern family bathroom which has good quality fixtures, fittings and tiling. Throughout the house there are many storage areas ideal for a growing family. The property has a modern gas central heating system, full double glazing and solar panel technology on the roof. Externally there is a good sized garage, large mono block driveway and easily maintained front and rear gardens. Viewing is by appointment through our Dumbarton office and early viewing is advised.
Lounge 16' 3" x 13' 4" ( 4.95m x 4.06m )
Kitchen 20' 7" Max inc units x 10' 11" Max inc units ( 6.27m Max inc units x 3.33m Max inc units )
Dining Room 10' 11" x 9' 1" ( 3.33m x 2.77m )
Utility Room 9' 1" x 3' 11" ( 2.77m x 1.19m )
Bedroom/study 12' 11" x 9' 1" ( 3.94m x 2.77m )
Bedroom 11' 9" Exc Wardrobe x 9' 3" ( 3.58m Exc Wardrobe x 2.82m )
Bedroom 10' 11" Exc wardrobe x 9' 3" ( 3.33m Exc wardrobe x 2.82m )
Bedroom 11' x 7' 9" ( 3.35m x 2.36m )
Bedroom 8' 10" Max x 7' 6" Max ( 2.69m Max x 2.29m Max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.