£325,000 Offers over
Situated within the estate of Rowallen castle, this attractive 4 bedroom detached cottage was formerly the Butler's cottage. The property is well located for commuting via M77 motorway with transport links to Ayr/Irvine and Glasgow as well as being a short distance to local amenities.
Situated within the estate of Rowallen castle, this attractive 4 bedroom detached cottage was formerly the Butler's cottage. This home provides wonderful all on the level accommodation comprising of hallway which extends to a fabulous spacious and bright lounge/dining area . Kitchen plays host to a range of wall and base mounted storage units with integrated, hob and oven, with door leading to the rear garden.
The property currently has four spacious bedrooms, and two benefitting from built in wardrobe storage. In addition, there are separate four piece bathroom and separate shower room.
Externally the rear garden offers you the privacy to enjoy the pleasant outdoor space, while the front garden is low maintenance and offers off road parking to either side of this beautiful detached cottage.
The property is well located for commuting via M77 motorway with transport links to Ayr/Irvine and Glasgow as well as being a short distance to local amenities in the main town of Kilmarnock
Lounge 23' max x 14' ( 7.01m max x 4.27m )
Kitchen 16' 9" max x 8' 5" ( 5.11m max x 2.57m )
Bedroom 11' x 8' 6" ( 3.35m x 2.59m )
Bedroom 10' 10" x 8' 4" ( 3.30m x 2.54m )
Bedroom 14' x 9' 11" ( 4.27m x 3.02m )
Bedroom 15' 8" x 9' 11" ( 4.78m x 3.02m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.