£150,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|24 October 2003||£100,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
A stylishly presented mid terraced villa enjoying a cleverly developed interior to now deliver a superbly enhanced compliment of family accommodation.
Boasting a stylish decorative tone throughout; this cleverly developed mid terraced home sits within a level plot on one of Cunningham Drive's preferred pedestrian pockets and delivers a superb balance of family accommodation within the ever-popular East Renfrewshire school catchment area.
Notably bright throughout, the welcoming accommodation extends, on the ground floor, to reception hallway, formal lounge with large picture window to front and attractive fire and surround at focal point, modern fitted kitchen hosting a comprehensive range of base and wall mounted cabinets as well as large walk-in storage cupboard and useful breakfasting porch enjoying a rear garden outlook. A broad stairwell leads to the upper level where two well-appointed bedrooms can be found (the master of which features a superb concealed shower stall as well as vanity inset) and a modern fully tiled family bathroom with white three piece suite and overhead shower attachment.
A superb addition to this already impressive home is the spacious attic playroom which enjoys 'fixed staircase access' from the upper hallway via a concealed unit and provides a generous floor space as well as surplus eaves storage.
Externally the property is equally well-maintained with level gardens to both front and rear; both of which are designed with ease of maintenance in mind. The latter is fully enclosed to create an ideal child or pet friendly environment and residents' parking can be found immediately beyond
Lounge 15' 9" max x 11' 5" ( 4.80m max x 3.48m )
Kitchen 15' 9" max x 5' 9" ( 4.80m max x 1.75m )
Bedroom 1 15' 9" max x 10' 2" max ( 4.80m max x 3.10m max )
Bedroom 2 9' 2" x 8' 2" ( 2.79m x 2.49m )
Bathroom 6' 6" x 5' 6" ( 1.98m x 1.68m )
Attic Playroom 14' 2" max x 8' 3" max ( 4.32m max x 2.51m max )
Breakfast Porch 7' 5" x 6' 2" ( 2.26m x 1.88m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.