£175,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|15 August 2009||£144,000||£22,500|
|11 June 2004||£121,500||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
CLOSING THURSDAY 30TH MAY AT 12 NOON***
A stylishly presented and extended mid terrace home occupying a level plot within this sought-after child safe cul-de-sac.
Enjoying a preferable position at the head of one of Stamperland's more popular child-safe cul-de-sacs, this immaculately presented mid terrace home has been thoughtfully extended to deliver a superbly balanced complement of family accommodation.
Immediately welcoming upon entry, this home boasts a notably stylish decorative finish throughout and extends, on the ground floor, to formal lounge with attractive feature fire and surround at focal point, contemporary fitted kitchen hosting a range of base and wall mounted units with fully tiled wall finish and, sitting on a semi open plan basis to this, a beautifully bright dining/family room drawing an abundance of natural light from twin roof light windows as well as French door formation. On the upper floor there are two well-appointed double bedrooms as well as a modern family bathroom featuring white three piece suite and overhead shower attachment.
Of additional note is the superb attic playroom which is accessed via a fixed stair from the master bedroom and boasts further eaves storage as well as a large double glazed Velux window, lighting and central heating radiator.
The property is equally impressive externally with a Monobloc frontage and, to the rear, a neatly presented and fully enclosed level area set in attractive decorative stone for ease of maintenance.
This particular home lies close to Clarkston, which provides a comprehensive range of shops, restaurants, cafes, banks and Health centre.
Lounge 17' 4" into bay x 11' 8" ( 5.28m into bay x 3.56m )
Kitchen 15' 1" x 5' 9" ( 4.60m x 1.75m )
Family Room 13' 4" x 7' 9" max ( 4.06m x 2.36m max )
Bedroom 1 12' 5" into bay x 11' 5" ( 3.78m into bay x 3.48m )
Bedroom 2 11' 5" x 8' 9" ( 3.48m x 2.67m )
Bathroom 6' 2" x 5' 9" ( 1.88m x 1.75m )
Attic Playroom 14' 8" x 12' 5" ( 4.47m x 3.78m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.