£160,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|12 May 2004||£117,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Boasting level access and a stylish internal decorative finish, this impressive mid terraced home enjoys one of Stamperland's more sought-after situations close to local transport links and amenities.
Stylishly finished throughout and enjoying the benefit of level access to the front, this mid terraced family home has been thoughtfully and professionally re-configured to optimise internal floor space and now boasts an impressive attic play/store room and useful reception hallway.
Immediately welcoming upon entry; the property comprises extended entrance hallway with practical cloakroom area and attractive 'portico' window, formal box-bay windowed lounge with ample space for dining table, modern fitted kitchen hosting a comprehensive range of base and wall mounted storage cabinets as well as spacious walk-in storage cupboard, two very well-appointed double bedrooms and fully tiled, contemporary family bathroom incorporating a three-piece white suite and overhead shower attachment. Of additional note is the superb attic play/store room which is accessed via a ladder within the upper hallway cupboard and enjoys a number of upgraded features including twin southerly facing roof light windows and ample eaves storage cupboards.
Additional benefits of this exceptional home include double glazing and gas central heating and, as previously mentioned, the property sits on a level plot to the front affording off- street parking for a single vehicle. To the rear, the gardens feature an attractive deck from which an appealing outlook can be enjoyed towards the Netherton Braes.
Lounge 17' 2" into bay x 12' 1" max ( 5.23m into bay x 3.68m max )
Kitchen 15' 3" x 6' 1" ( 4.65m x 1.85m )
Bedroom 1 12' 4" into bay x 8' 8" ( 3.76m into bay x 2.64m )
Bedroom 2 11' 7" x 8' 9" ( 3.53m x 2.67m )
Attic Room 14' 7" x 11' ( 4.45m x 3.35m )
Bathroom 6' 1" x 5' 9" ( 1.85m x 1.75m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.