£92,500 Offers over
A 3 bedroom mid-terraced house, which would make an ideal first time buy or family home and situated in the popular Denny locale.
This home is deceptively spacious and is entered into an entrance hallway with stairs leading to the first floor accommodation. Downstairs the property consists of a well-proportioned lounge with front to rear aspect, which allows generous natural light into the room. There is a spacious Kitchen/Diner which provides a good area for entertaining/socialising and is fitted with a range of base &wall units. The upper floor accommodation consists of three sizeable bedrooms and a three piece fitted bathroom consisting of wc, sink and bath with shower over.
The home further benefits from double glazed windows and wall mounted electric heating. Useful and practical storage provision is found throughout the home.
The rear garden has a patio area, is mainly laid to lawn and is enclosed by timber fencing.
Lounge 18' x 11' ( 5.49m x 3.35m )
Kitchen/diner 18' 1" x 9' 2" max ( 5.51m x 2.79m max )
Bedroom 1 11' 11" x 10' 8" ( 3.63m x 3.25m )
Bedroom 2 11' 2" x 6' 8" exc wardrobes ( 3.40m x 2.03m exc wardrobes )
Bedroom 3 8' 10" x 8' ( 2.69m x 2.44m )
Denny is well situated for the commuter, with the central motorway network located within easy access. The area is well provided for all levels of schooling, with nursery, primary &secondary schooling all available locally as well as a good range of convenience shops. Both Stirling &Falkirk are within easy access, which offer a wider range of shopping &leisure facilities, with the mainline bus &railway stations providing good transport links throughout Central Scotland
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.