£159,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|15 September 2017||£150,000||£27,000|
|9 December 2005||£123,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
A three bedroom detached villa, set on a corner plot of a popular modern estate, with off street parking and mature gardens.
The attractive accommodation is set over two levels consisting on the ground floor of hallway, WC, spacious lounge open plan to dining room with patio doors to rear garden. A stylish modern kitchen with an array of floor and wall units completes the ground floor accommodation. The upper floor offers three bedrooms and stylish refitted bathroom with over bath rainfall shower. Excellent storage provision throughout which includes fitted wardrobes to two of the bedrooms. Open views are available to the front of the home across to the Ochil Hills.
The home is presented to an excellent standard with bright fresh décor and stylish tones. Warmth is provided by gas fired central heating and double glazing has been installed.
To the front of the home are attractive gardens designed for ease of maintenance. A driveway to the side provides off-street parking for two family sized cars. The larger rear gardens are not over-looked and are mainly laid to lawn with bright patio and surrounding mature plants and shrubs. A garden shed is included within the sale.
Lounge 15' 1" max x 13' 5" max ( 4.60m max x 4.09m max )
Dining Area 9' 3" x 8' 4" ( 2.82m x 2.54m )
Kitchen 9' 2" x 8' ( 2.79m x 2.44m )
Bedroom 10' 2" max x 9' 9" max ( 3.10m max x 2.97m max )
Bedroom 12' x 8' 2" ( 3.66m x 2.49m )
Bedroom 9' 5" max x 8' 3" max ( 2.87m max x 2.51m max )
Cowie provides an array of local shops and services. For those who wish to commute are well provided for via the road network system leading to motorway and business centres in the central belt. The historic City Centre of Stirling is a short distance away with both main line rail and bus stations. The City Centre offers a wide range of amenities including numerous bars, restaurants, cinemas, sports facilities and shopping centres with major high street stores. Schooling is available in the area at both primary and secondary level.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.