£99,500 Offers over
A wonderful opportunity to purchase a two bedroom residential lodge, situated within the prestigious Grand Eagles Luxury Lodge Park, which benefits from a prime position next to an attractive meandering burn.
The immaculately presented accommodation consists of open plan lounge to kitchen diner, with patio door to raised patio providing a bright and airy feel. The modern kitchen has a range of wall and floor units which offer excellent storage provision. There are two bedrooms with the master benefiting from a deceptively spacious bathroom. Completing the accommodation is an attractive shower room.Externally the lodge sits on a generous plot which allows for ample parking to the side on a gravel stone driveway. The raised patio to the front offers a perfect location for entertaining. A decked area to the rear overlooks the peaceful burn making it an ideal position to enjoy the beautiful setting. The surrounding Perthshire countryside offers some of the most breath-taking scenery possible with the world renowned Gleneagles Hotel situated close by which offers three Golf Courses, Hotel and a wealth of leisure and dining facilities, including a 2 star Michelin restaurant. Auchterarder provides a variety of local amenities and services including a busy high street with shops, Post office and restaurants. The nearby A9 allows swift access to both Perth and Stirling with motorway links from Stirling heading to both Glasgow and Edinburgh and further dual carriageway and motorway links from Perth heading to Edinburgh and Dundee.
Lounge 12' 1" x 10' 9" ( 3.68m x 3.28m )
Kitchen 12' 1" x 9' 4" ( 3.68m x 2.84m )
Bedroom 13' 1" max x 8' 5" max ( 3.99m max x 2.57m max )
Bedroom 8' 3" x 5' 7" ( 2.51m x 1.70m )
This is a Leasehold property. We are awaiting further details about the Term of the lease. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as Leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.