£355,000 Offers over
"Rowanbrae" is a magnificent traditional detached family home located in the centre of the village of Garelochhead.
"Rowanbrae" is a magnificent traditional detached family home located in the centre of the village of Garelochhead. Internally the property has been transformed by the current owners and has a wonderful blend of traditional features with contemporary fixtures and fittings. On the ground floor there is a beautiful formal bay window lounge with a wood-burner and views over the front gardens, the most stunning kitchen which has recently been supplied by Magnet and has a range of integrated appliances with a large central island. The kitchen is open plan to a fantastic dining/family room again which has a beautiful bay window over-looking the front garden. There is also a door leading to a back porch area which also gives access to a large workshop. There is a good sized study, large cloakroom/WC and gorgeous sunroom again over-looking the front. Upstairs the property has a large landing which gives access to an enclosed sun terrace which has wonderful views to enjoy in all seasons. There are four excellent sized bedrooms all of which offer good storage and a large beautifully fitted family bathroom. The property has wonderful cornice and press cupboards in many of the rooms and as mentioned has a modern feel throughout giving the house the perfect balance of old and new. Externally the property sits in stunning gardens and has a large driveway and detached garage. Viewing is by appointment through our Helensburgh office and early viewing is advised.
Sun Room 12' 2" x 4' 9" ( 3.71m x 1.45m )
Lounge 19' Max inc bay x 15' 11" Max ( 5.79m Max inc bay x 4.85m Max )
Kitchen/dining Area 28' 6" Max inc bay x 12' 2" Max ( 8.69m Max inc bay x 3.71m Max )
Study 12' 1" x 8' 11" ( 3.68m x 2.72m )
Sun Terrace 13' 4" x 4' 9" ( 4.06m x 1.45m )
Master Bedroom 12' 10" Max exc wardrobes x 11' ( 3.91m Max exc wardrobes x 3.35m )
Bedroom 12' 1" Max exc wardrobes x 11' 9" ( 3.68m Max exc wardrobes x 3.58m )
Bedroom 13' 7" Max exc wardrobes x 12' 1" ( 4.14m Max exc wardrobes x 3.68m )
Bedroom 12' 4" Max exc cupboard x 11' ( 3.76m Max exc cupboard x 3.35m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.