£320,000 Offers over
A beautifully balanced modern detached family home occupying a level corner plot within this extremely desirable residential pocket of Giffnock
Nestling within this quiet and exclusive pocket of Giffnock, yet within easy reach of a variety of local amenities, this impressive modern detached family home occupies a superb level corner plot and delivers an ideal balance of family accommodation over two levels.
Boasting a neutral decorative tone throughout with notably bright apartments; the ground floor accommodation extends to welcoming reception hallway with useful two-piece cloakroom off, bright formal lounge which leads in turn through a decorative arch to a separate dining room, attractive family room featuring 'French door' access in to a superb conservatory with aspects over the private rear garden area and fitted kitchen hosting a comprehensive range of base and wall mounted storage cabinets as well as complementary corner breakfast bar. On the upper floor a broad landing affords access to four well-appointed bedrooms, three with fitted wardrobes, and a spacious family bathroom which comfortably incorporates a four piece suite.
The property is similarly impressive externally with neatly manicured gardens to both front and rear which are, in both instances, predominantly level and designed for ease of maintenance. To the front; there is off-street parking provided by virtue of a wide driveway which leads in turn to a superb integrated garage The latter are completely enclosed to create an obvious child and pet friendly proposition.
Formal Lounge 14' 7" x 12' 7" max ( 4.45m x 3.84m max )
Dining Room 12' x 11' ( 3.66m x 3.35m )
Family Room 11' x 9' 4" ( 3.35m x 2.84m )
Conservatory 10' 8" x 7' 9" ( 3.25m x 2.36m )
Kitchen 13' 3" x 8' 3" ( 4.04m x 2.51m )
Bedroom 1 11' 1" x 8' 8" plus door recess ( 3.38m x 2.64m plus door recess )
Bedroom 2 9' 11" x 8' 11" ( 3.02m x 2.72m )
Bedroom 3 9' 1" x 8' 5" plus door recess ( 2.77m x 2.57m plus door recess )
Bedroom 4 8' 11" x 7' 7" ( 2.72m x 2.31m )
Bathroom 7' 11" x 5' 10" ( 2.41m x 1.78m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.