£215,000 Offers over
12 Whimbrel Way is a beautifully presented four bedroom ex showhome end terrace townhouse in Ferry Village offering fantastic space and family living over three levels. The property is located within short walking distance to Clyde View Park and the nearby Renfrew Riverside walkway.
The ground floor features a generous entrance hallway, bedroom, utility room complete with integrated washing machine, shower room and access to the garage. The ground floor also features a storage cupboard located under the stairs.
The mid-level floor is accessed from the upper hallway with a fantastic open space which can be used as a home study area or simply as a sitting/display area. This level comprises of an open plan lounge/dining room, with French doors and Juliet balcony providing a focal point at the front of the lounge; and a beautiful fitted Kitchen incorporating a variety of integrated appliances.
The upper floor extends to the well-appointed Master Bedroom complete with En-Suite shower room and wardrobes; two further bedrooms and the family bathroom enhanced by modern white three piece suite. The upper floor also features a large storage cupboard.
The adaptable family size accommodation on offer has been maintained to a high standard by the current owners. The property specification includes a system of gas central heating, and UPVC double glazing to windows and doors and boasts driveway to front and well look after gardens to the rear.
Lounge 16' 8" x 11' 2" ( 5.08m x 3.40m )
Dining Area 12' 3" x 8' 6" ( 3.73m x 2.59m )
Kitchen 7' 10" x 9' 4" max ( 2.39m x 2.84m max )
Bedroom 1 11' 3" x 10' 11" max ( 3.43m x 3.33m max )
Bedroom 2 12' 5" x 11' 1" max ( 3.78m x 3.38m max )
Bedroom 3 7' 3" x 6' 10" ( 2.21m x 2.08m )
Bedroom 4 11' 8" x 8' 6" ( 3.56m x 2.59m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.