£108,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|20 August 2018||£90,000||£13,000|
|12 August 2011||£77,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
A substantial 3 bedroom mid-terraced villa situated in a popular residential locale. The home provides generous accommodation ideal for a family or as a first time buy.
The property offers excellent well laid out family accommodation consisting on the ground floor of hallway, spacious lounge with dual aspects providing an abundance of natural light through the home and fitted kitchen with an array of floor and wall units. There is ample space for a dining table. The upper floor provides three bedrooms, two of which are double in size and a stylish bathroom with over bath shower. Excellent storage provision can be found throughout the home with attic space and two of the bedroom benefiting from generous fitted wardrobes.
All rooms are presented in bright, neutral tones which add to the light and airy feel of the home. Fixtures and fittings are to a good standard. Warmth is provided by gas fired central heating.
It should be noted that various items within the home are available by separate negotiation such as kitchen white goods and corner lounge suite.
To the front of the home are low maintenance gardens enclosed by stone wall and gated entrance. The rear more private gardens have again been designed for ease of maintenance with bright patio and lawn section. Substantial timber fencing surrounds the garden to provide additional privacy and security. A large timber shed is also included within the sale.
Lounge 19' 6" max x 12' 10" max ( 5.94m max x 3.91m max )
Dining Kitchen 19' 6" max x 11' 9" max ( 5.94m max x 3.58m max )
Bedroom 11' 6" x 9' 10" plus wardrobe recess ( 3.51m x 3.00m plus wardrobe recess )
Bedroom 13' x 7' 9" ( 3.96m x 2.36m )
Bedroom 11' 7" x 5' 11" ( 3.53m x 1.80m )
The historic city of Stirling offers excellent local shopping facilities with many of the well-known stores present in the Marches Shopping Centres. M8 and M9 motorways offer excellent commuter links to Glasgow and Edinburgh or by rail (Stirling Station). Good recreational facilities such as bowling, golf, tennis and squash are situated nearby. In addition the Peak Sports village is easily accessible. Schooling is available at both primary and secondary level.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.