£140,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|7 September 2007||£155,000||£119,900|
|30 June 2003||£35,100||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Enjoying striking open aspects to the front, this semi-detached home boasts generous accommodation throughout and enjoys an enviable position within this popular conservation village close to the local primary school.
Situated within the ever sought-after conservation village of Eaglesham, close to the local primary school, this extremely well-appointed family home enjoys a spacious complement of apartments whilst boasting a truly striking outlook to the front towards open countryside.
Entered from private gardens the internal accommodation comprises wide reception hallway with under-stair storage, generous lounge, separate dining area sitting on a semi open plan basis to a generous fitted kitchen featuring a comprehensive range of base and wall mounted cabinets, two double bedrooms and a family shower room featuring a white suite. Of additional note is the superb attic store room which enjoys access via a fixed stairwell housed via the formation of a secondary hallway from the upper landing.
Externally; the property benefits from garden grounds to front, side and rear and enjoys a slightly elevated position thus delivering a good degree of pavement privacy as well as particularly attractive views.
The Village is noted for its semi-rural lifestyle and provides a range of shops catering for day-to-day requirements. A range of restaurants and Inns can also be found around The Orry. A regular bus services make it an ideal base for commuting as do main arterial roads, which link in turn to motorway networks. A broader range of services and amenities are available in nearby Clarkston, Newton Mearns and East Kilbride whilst the property also has an excellent primary school and feeds into h
Lounge 14' 8" max points x 10' 6" max points ( 4.47m max points x 3.20m max points )
Dining Area 8' 3" x 6' 8" ( 2.51m x 2.03m )
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 10' 6" max points x 10' 4" max points ( 3.20m max points x 3.15m)
Bedroom One 12' plus recess x 10' ( 3.66m plus recess x 3.05m )
Bedroom Two 12' 6" max x 10' 7" max ( 3.81m max x 3.23m max )
Shower Room 8' 1" x 5' ( 2.46m x 1.52m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.