£125,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|10 October 2003||£78,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
CLOSING DATE WED NOVEMBER 6th AT 11am...Three bedroom semi detached home offered in immaculate condition. Entrance porch, entrance hall, modern fitted cloakroom, lounge open to dining area, modern fitted kitchen, three good sized bedrooms and modern fitted bathroom.
Semi detached villa presented in immaculate condition throughout and offering spacious accommodation over two levels comprising on ground floor there is entrance porch, entrance hall, modern fitted cloakroom, spacious front facing lounge with dining area benefiting from patio doors leading to rear garden, there is also modern fitted kitchen on this floor. On the upper level there are three good sized bedrooms, with bedroom 1 and 2 benefiting from built in wardrobes, there is also a modern fitted bathroom comprising of bath with over shower, wash hand basin and w.c. There is also driveway giving excellent off street parking, gas central heating, double glazing and gardens to front and rear. The front garden has lawn area with tarmac driveway, the private rear garden is enclosed with paved patio area and lawn area.
Viewing is essential to appreciate this excellent home set within the ever popular area of Whitehurst.
Ideally located within easy access to local schools, bus routes, trains station and major road links.
Lounge 25' 6" to dining area x 12' 8" max ( 7.77m to dining area x 3.86m max )
Kitchen 10' 9" x 7' ( 3.28m x 2.13m )
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 8' 10" ( 3.48m x 2.69m )
Bedroom Two 9' 2" x 9' 1" ( 2.79m x 2.77m )
Bedroom Three 7' 11" x 6' 10" max ( 2.41m x 2.08m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.