£120,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|29 June 2007||£135,600||£60,090|
|23 May 2003||£75,510||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Excellent family home being offered to the market at an extremely good price. Situated on a corner plot in one of Prestwick's more popular family locations this three bedroom Semi Detached Villa with schools close by and easy commute to the town centre makes this an ideal family home.
Excellent family home being offered to the market at an extremely good price. Situated on a corner plot in one of Prestwick's more popular family locations this three bedroom Semi Detached Villa with schools close by and easy commute to the town centre makes this an ideal opportunity for a young growing family. On entering the property you are met by a spacious hallway with stairs to upper level, bathroom and Lounge/Dining Room. The lounge is bright and airy with window to front and to rear, there is a feature fireplace and space for dining table and chairs, at the rear of the lounge is the doorway into the good sized working kitchen, with wall and floor mounted storage cabinets, complimentary worktop surfaces, space for appliances, window overlooking rear garden, door to side. Situated on the ground floor is the family bathroom, with 3 piece suite, electric shower and window to side. On the upper level you have bedroom 2 which is a good sized double bedroom with window to rear. Bedroom 1 has a range of built in storage cupboards and window to rear. Bedroom 3 is a good sized bedroom with built in storage cupboard and window to front. The property sits on a corner plot with lawned areas and slabbed pathways, to the side is the garden hut and access to the rear garden which is enclosed and mostly laid to lawn. Gas central heating and double glazing finishes this ideal family home.
Lounge/dining Room 20' x 11' ( 6.10m x 3.35m )
Kitchen 7' 8" x 10' ( 2.34m x 3.05m )
Bedroom 2 13' 9" x 8' 8" ( 4.19m x 2.64m )
Bedroom 1 11' 6" x 13' 10" Max ( 3.51m x 4.22m Max )
Bedroom 3 9' 6" x 8' 5" ( 2.90m x 2.57m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.