£180,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|20 May 2016||£178,000||£78,500|
|1 July 2005||£99,500||£24,500|
|28 May 2004||£75,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
An exciting opportunity has arrived to purchase this beautifully extended Detached Bungalow in one of Cumnock's more desirable areas. The design and layout has been very thoughtful and has increased what was a small 3 bedroom bungalow and created a superb 3 bedroom family home.
An exciting opportunity has arrived to purchase this beautifully extended Detached Bungalow in one of Cumnock's more desirable areas. The design and layout has been very well thought through and has increased what was a small 3 bedroom bungalow and created a superb 3 bed 2 public family home that now accommodates a superb social area. On entering the property you are immediately aware of 'space', the hallway gives access to all apartments. To the left is the spacious lounge with feature main wall and window to front, then there is the storage room, further along is the superb fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and door to utility room which gives access to side garden. Next is the Dining room with French doors to the rear garden. The master bedroom with a full range of fitted robes, French door to rear garden, access to the en-suite, next we have bedroom 2 with fitted robes and window to side, Family bathroom with 3 piece en-suite and separate shower cubicle. There is an additional storage cupboard next in the hallway and finally we have bedroom 3 which has fitted wardrobes and window to front. Externally there is a sweeping mono bloc driveway to the front door. Lawned area and retaining wall around. To the rear we have an enclosed garden and decking area. The property is in excellent order throughout and offers many extras.
Lounge 13' 7" x 18' ( 4.14m x 5.49m )
Storage Room 8' 1" x 5' 7" ( 2.46m x 1.70m )
Kitchen 13' 1" x 13' ( 3.99m x 3.96m )
Utility Room 8' x 9' 7" ( 2.44m x 2.92m )
Dining Room 13' 6" x 12' 6" ( 4.11m x 3.81m )
Master Bedroom 13' 6" x 13' 6" ( 4.11m x 4.11m )
Bedroom 2 9' 8" x 13' 1" ( 2.95m x 3.99m )
Bathroom 8' 1" x 10' 3" ( 2.46m x 3.12m )
Bedroom 3 9' 2" x 11' 4" ( 2.79m x 3.45m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.