£90,000 Offers over
No:28 Furnace Court is a two bedroom semi-detached bungalow located in a quiet residential development in the sought after village of Hurlford. Located in a cul-de-sac the property sits on the corner plot.
Rarely available 2 bedroom semi- detached bungalow located in a quiet residential development in the sought after village of Hurlford. The property boasts features such as; Monobloc off road parking, two double bedrooms, and situated on a corner plot, within the cul-de-sac. Internal accommodation comprises: Welcoming entrance, front facing lounge, well-appointed kitchen with integrated hob and oven. Both bedrooms are generously sized doubles and the master has built in wardrobes. Finally, the well sized family shower room.
Externally you will find: off road parking via the Monobloc car driveway to the front of the property and well maintained enclosed gardens to the rear, with both hard and soft landscape and garden shed.
Hurlford offers transport links to Ayrshire west coast and direct services to Glasgow
Lounge 14' 2" x 11' 1" ( 4.32m x 3.38m )
Kitchen 8' 1" x 8' 9" ( 2.46m x 2.67m )
Bedroom 11' max x 11' 10" max ( 3.35m max x 3.61m max )
Bedroom 8' 9" x 8' 3" ( 2.67m x 2.51m )
Bathroom 5' 10" x 5' 6" ( 1.78m x 1.68m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.