£60,000 Offers over
Two bedroom end terrace villa offering entrance hall, spacious lounge open to dining area, fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and fitted bathroom. There is also garage, gas c/h, d/g and gardens to front and rear.
End terrace villa offering accommodation over two levels comprising of entrance hall, lounge open to dining area, fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom comprising of bath, wash hand basin and w.c. There property is further enhanced by garage to the rear of the property, gas central heating, double glazing and gardens to front and rear. Ideally located within easy access to Greenwood Academy, bus routes, supermarket and major road links to Irvine, Kilmarnock and beyond.
A degree of upgrading is required and this has been reflected in the asking price.
Lounge/dining Area 17' 8" to dining area x 10' ( 5.38m to dining area x 3.05m )
Kitchen 11' 5" x 7' 3" max ( 3.48m x 2.21m max )
Bedroom One 13' 7" x 9' 10" ( 4.14m x 3.00m )
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 7' 7" ( 3.00m x 2.31m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.