£110,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|4 November 2016||£109,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
17 Craigrownie Gardens is one of only a handful of detached properties within the development with this particular property having a lovely corner plot.
17 Craigrownie Gardens is one of only a handful of detached properties within the development with this particular property having a lovely corner plot which is larger than average due to the current owner-having purchased additional land. The house sits within close proximity of Kilcreggan Primary School and offers lovely open views. Internally on the ground floor there is a wonderful sized lounge which is has dual aspects and is a lovely bright space. It has also had the addition of a beautiful wood-burning stove. There is a good sized kitchen which is fitted with a range of units and has an integrated oven and hob and lots of space for freestanding white goods. There is also plenty of space for a dining table and chairs and access to the garden. The current owner has also converted a large cupboard into a very useful downstairs Wc. Upstairs there are three excellent sized bedrooms, a modern family bathroom and large store cupboard which is accessed off the landing. The property is double glazed throughout and has modern gas central heating supplied by Calor LPG tanks. Externally as mentioned the property sits within a lovely sized corner plot which has open outlooks, detached single garage and driveway. Viewing is by appointment through our Helensburgh office and early viewing is advised.
Lounge/diner 21' 11" x 10' 4" ( 6.68m x 3.15m )
Kitchen/breakfast Room 11' 3" x 11' ( 3.43m x 3.35m )
Bedroom 13' 7" x 9' 9" ( 4.14m x 2.97m )
Bedroom 11' 7" x 10' ( 3.53m x 3.05m )
Bedroom 9' 9" x 7' 9" Max ( 2.97m x 2.36m Max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.