£100,000 Offers over
***CLOSING DATE MONDAY THE 17TH OF AUGUST AT 12.00PM***Spacious four bedroom end-terraced villa within this sought-after residential pocket of Glasgow's south side; this superbly spacious family home offers an ideal balance of family accommodation
Within this sought-after residential pocket of Glasgow's south side you will find this ideally configured end-terraced family home. This property offers a good balance of accommodation over two levels with all apartments boasting generous proportions.
Immediately welcoming upon entry, the ground floor of the property comprises reception hallway, formal L-shaped lounge and dual aspect window formations drawing an abundance of natural light, well-appointed kitchen hosting a comprehensive range of base and wall mounted storage cabinets and spacious family shower room featuring a contemporary white suite. A wide staircase from the hallway affords access in turn to an upper landing; off which can be found four well-appointed bedrooms. The home is further enhanced by features such as a recently installed gas central heating system and its equally impressive external which benefits from a sizable front and rear garden making this both a child and pet-friendly option.
This area has proven highly popular over the years amongst a number of different buyer groups and boasts a strong reputation as a desirable residential pocket. It is conveniently positioned to take advantage of a number of nearby amenities, including Silverburn Shopping Centre which boasts a wide selection of shops and restaurants.
Lounge Irregular Shaped Room 19' 7" max x 15' 4" max ( 5.97m max x 4.67m)
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 13' 8" max x 11' 4" max ( 4.17m max x 3.45m)
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 11' 6" ( 4.04m x 3.51m )
Bedroom Two 13' x 8' 3" ( 3.96m x 2.51m )
Bedroom Three 13' 1" x 8' 2" ( 3.99m x 2.49m )
Bedroom Four Irregular Shaped Room 11' 8" max x 8' 11" max ( 3.56m max x 2.72m)
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.