£179,000 Offers over
A modern, 2 bedroom mid terraced villa, situated in a preferred cul-de-sac location within the sought after Cathedral City of Dunblane.
Offering stylish accommodation in a peaceful setting this attractive home would suit a number of potential buyers to include, First Time Buyers, Couples and young families.
Internally the property consists on the ground floor of entrance hallway, kitchen with an array of wall and floor units, WC and cosy lounge leading to an impressive conservatory which offers a number of uses from dining area to family space. The upper floor offers a stylish bathroom with over bath shower and two double bedrooms, which both benefit from fitted wardrobes.
Fixtures and fittings are to a good standard throughout. Warmth is provided by gas fired central heating and double glazing has been installed. Attic space, which is accessed by loft ladder, offers excellent storage provision.
To the front of the home a driveway provides off street parking. To the rear of the home is a charming terraced garden which has been designed for ease of maintenance and offers a peaceful location to enjoy a cup of coffee and relax. A timber shed is also included within the sale.
Lounge 13' 7" max x 11' 5" max ( 4.14m max x 3.48m max )
Kitchen 11' 5" x 6' 7" ( 3.48m x 2.01m )
Conservatory 12' 7" x 10' 11" ( 3.84m x 3.33m )
Bedroom 1 11' 7" x 7' 10" ( 3.53m x 2.39m )
Bedroom 2 10' 3" x 9' 10" ( 3.12m x 3.00m )
Dunblane is an attractive picturesque Cathedral City providing excellent local shopping facilities including Marks and Spencer Simply Food, Tesco, a delicatessen, optician, bank and Health Centre. Dunblane boasts a superb golf course with the Hilton Double Trees Hotel offering further leisure facilities. The renowned Gleneagles Hotel is within 15 minutes drive. Furthermore the historic City of Stirling (8miles) provides additional facilities, particularly in the Thistle Shopping Centre with the major stores present. This popular residential area is very convenient for commuting to the major towns and cities of Central Scotland by train (Dunblane Station) or motorway. Schools - Dunblane, Newton and St Mary's Primary Schools. Dunblane High School, Bridge of Allan, Morrsion's Academy, Crieff and Dollar Academy, Dollar. Stirling University.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.