£105,000 Offers over
Upload Abode is delighted to present this generous 3 bedroom semi detached home in the popular area of Calderwood in East Kilbride. Being one of few semi detached houses on the estate this unique property offers an extensive garden to the front, side and rear.
Five things the current owners love about their home:
1. We love our large private sunny garden, great for children.
2. The rooms are really spacious.
3. Good local schools.
4. Near to local transport links and shops.
5. The neighbours are really friendly.
Entrance to the property is via a UPVC door leading to a small entrance hall accessing the lounge and stairs to the first floor.
Generously sized bright lounge with dual aspects windows and access to the kitchen/utility room.
Wooden kitchen units with light laminate worktops, built in oven/hob, additional storage cupboard and door to the back garden. The useful utility area offers additional storage space and access to the front garden.
Large double bedroom with ample space for bedroom furniture.
Currently used a second living space but can easily accommodate a double bed.
Single bedroom with storage cupboard.
The walk-in shower is finished with wet wall and the remaining bathroom space is tiled with vanity sink.
This property boasts a vast garden to the side and rear.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in East Kilbride?
1. Reputation â Having established ourselves in the market we have acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a cutting edge and dynamic approach to marketing your home with professional photography, innovative 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping your property stand out online.
3. Cost â We are a fixed fee estate agent, we offer a clear, honest and fair pricing structure with options starting from £895 inc VAT.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own research into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.