£389,000 Offers over
Minard Cottage is located in a wonderful position within the conservation village of Rhu. The property sits in stunning grounds with the most wonderful front and rear gardens.
**SOLD AT CLOSING** Minard Cottage is located in a wonderful position within the conservation village of Rhu. The property sits in stunning grounds with the most wonderful front and rear gardens. The current owners purchased the cottage in 2011 and have renovated the property to a flawless standard creating a contemporary home yet retaining lots of character. On the ground floor there is a magnificent lounge which exceeds 27 foot in length and has two press cupboards and a larger corner cupboard. There is also the luxury of a wood-burning stove. In addition there are a further two public rooms, one being utilised as a dining room and the other a lovely family room also with a wood-burning stove. There is a magnificent kitchen to the rear which is fitted with solid wooden units and worktops and has a range of integrated Smeg appliances and gorgeous views over the garden. There is a useful shower room, laundry room and sun porch. Upstairs there are three bedrooms. The Master bedroom is stunning and has built in wardrobes and beautiful En-suite with roll top bath. There is also a luxury shower room and large walk in dressing room located off the hallway. Minard Cottage retains many refurbished original windows and to the rear has the advantage of double glazing. There is also modern gas central heating. Externally there are wonderful front and rear gardens, two good sized driveways, a large summer house with wood-burner and a detached garage with electric door.
Lounge 27' 8" Max x 10' 3" Max ( 8.43m Max x 3.12m Max )
Dining Room 13' 4" Max x 12' 9" Max ( 4.06m Max x 3.89m Max )
Family Room 13' 10" Max x 12' 9" Max ( 4.22m Max x 3.89m Max )
Kitchen/breakfast Room 18' 4" Inc Units x 10' Inc Units ( 5.59m Inc Units x 3.05m Inc Units )
Master Bedroom 13' 8" Max Exc Wardrobe x 12' 9" Max ( 4.17m Max Exc Wardrobe x 3.89m Max )
Bedroom 13' 6" x 8' 11" Exc Wardrobe ( 4.11m x 2.72m Exc Wardrobe )
Bedroom 13' 8" Max x 11' 11" Max ( 4.17m Max x 3.63m Max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.