£190,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|23 June 2006||£169,995||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
A well-presented and spacious detached family home with three/four bedrooms, open plan kitchen diner, fresh and modern decor and driveway with garage. Located in a popular and convenient location, this property will appeal to a wide range of buyers &early viewing is advised.
Entrance hallway leading to the spacious lounge with double doors through to an open plan kitchen diner. The kitchen includes a range of integrated appliances as well as sliding doors out to the rear garden. There is also a utility room with cloakroom/WC off. Completing the ground floor accommodation is an additional reception room which could be utilised as a fourth bedroom, play room or study.
The upper level features three bedrooms with the master benefiting from an en-suite shower room and all the rooms including built-in wardrobes. A family bathroom and large storage cupboard are also accessible from the landing.
Paisley has a selection of local and town centre amenities including shops, supermarkets, Primary and Secondary schooling. Bus and rail links give regular access throughout the area, Renfrewshire and into Glasgow if required. The M8 motorway network is within 1 mile and provides additional links to Glasgow International Airport, the intu Braehead Shopping and Leisure Complex and Glasgow City Centre.
Lounge 15' 3" x 9' 11" max ( 4.65m x 3.02m max )
Kitchen Diner 21' 10" x 8' 6" max ( 6.65m x 2.59m max )
Sitting Room / Fourth Bedroom 8' 2" max x 8' 11" ( 2.49m max x 2.72m )
Bedroom One 12' 8" into recess x 11' max ( 3.86m into recess x 3.35m max )
Bedroom Two 10' 10" excl. Wardrobes x 8' 2" ( 3.30m excl. Wardrobes x 2.49m )
Bedroom Three 10' 11" excl. Wardrobes x 7' 9" max ( 3.33m excl. Wardrobes x 2.36m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.