£150,000 Offers over
CLOSING DATE THURSDAY 20th FEBUARY AT 11am... Three bedroom detached bungalow offering accommodation: entrance hall, two public rooms, modern fitted kitchen, en-suite shower room and bathroom. There is also garage, driveway, gas c/h, d/g. Front garden, enclosed rear garden.
Detached bungalow offering flexible accommodation, with views across countryside and offers all on the level spacious family living and is set within a private residential area within the village of Springside. The accommodation comprises of entrance hall, front facing lounge with open views, modern fitted kitchen, three good sized double bedrooms with master bedroom benefitting from en-suite shower room, bedrooms one and two have built in wardrobes and bedroom three is currently being utilised a a t.v. room, there is also a family bathroom comprising of bath, wash hand basin and w.c. The property is further enhanced by garage, monobloc driveway, gas central heating, double glazing and well maintained gardens to front and rear. The front garden is chipped with path, the rear garden is enclosed with chipped areas, shrub areas, patio areas. There is also a summer house and hut with electricity.
Springside is well situated being within close vicinity to Hospital, bus routes and major road links to the Ayrshire coast and beyond.
Viewing is essential to appreciated this excellent home.
Lounge 11' 4" x 11' ( 3.45m x 3.35m )
Dining Room 9' 10" x 8' 10" ( 3.00m x 2.69m )
T.V. Room/3rd bedroom 11' 5" max x 9' 7" ( 3.48m max x 2.92m )
Kitchen 10' 10" x 9' 9" ( 3.30m x 2.97m )
Bedroom One 13' x 9' 9" ( 3.96m x 2.97m )
En-Suite Shower Room
Bedroom Two 15' 4" max x 9' 7" ,ax ( 4.67m max x 2.92m ,ax )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.