£265,000 Offers over
*** CLOSING DATE FRIDAY 21ST FEBRUARY @ 12 NOON ***
A well-proportioned traditional detached bungalow set on a predominantly level and spacious plot within a popular pocket of Giffnock, close to public transport links and local shops.
Nestling in a peaceful pocket of Glasgow's South-side yet conveniently positioned close to a variety of local amenities; the easy accessibility of this traditional detached bungalow should appeal to an array of buyer groups. The property enjoys 'all on the level' accommodation with a highly flexible layout and boasts a notably spacious and predominantly level garden plot.
Internally, the accommodation extends to; entrance hallway, formal lounge with bay window and attractive feature fire and surround at focal point, separate family room/ third bedroom, two bedrooms (master with 'French door' access to an attractive rear sun deck), kitchen leading to useful rear sun porch and family bathroom.
Externally, the property sits amidst impressively spacious gardens which deliver terrific scope for property extension (subject to local authority permission) as well as providing a superb child and pet friendly proposition. A lengthy driveway to the side also leads to a detached garage.
Sutherland Drive is well positioned to take advantage of shops and eateries on Eastwoodmains Road whilst also being within a short walk from Williamwood train station. This address also sits on an almost equidistant basis to the centres of both Giffnock and Clarkston which jointly provide a more diverse range of amenities and transport links. For those requiring schooling, the property lies within the highly sought-after catchment area for both Woodfarm and St Ninians secondary schools.
Lounge 13' 10" into bay x 13' 6" ( 4.22m into bay x 4.11m )
Sitting Room 15' 4" into bay x 13' 4" ( 4.67m into bay x 4.06m )
Bedroom 1 12' 4" max x 10' 11" max ( 3.76m max x 3.33m max )
Bedroom 2 10' x 8' 11" ( 3.05m x 2.72m )
Kitchen 10' 2" max x 7' 1" max ( 3.10m max x 2.16m max )
Bathroom 6' 3" x 6' 1" ( 1.91m x 1.85m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.