£219,000 Offers over
"Shira" is positioned above Shore Road in Clynder and is accessed via a large private driveway and affords magnificent views towards the Gare Loch.
"Shira" is positioned above Shore Road in Clynder and is accessed via a large private driveway and affords magnificent views towards the Gare Loch with Shandon, Rhu and Helensburgh in the distance. The property itself is a well- proportioned split level villa with a detached single garage. Internally the house has beautiful views from most of the rooms and on the ground floor there is a large lounge which has steps down into a dining room and has French doors leading to a large decking area. The dining room also has a Sky light window giving the space lots of natural light. There is a modern kitchen which is fitted with good quality units and has a range of integrated appliances and ample space for free-standing white goods. There is also a ground floor bedroom and shower room. Upstairs there are two further bedrooms both of which are a superb size and exceed over 18 foot in length. The master bedroom has lots of built in storage and there is a beautiful re-fitted family bathroom which a bath and separate shower cubicle. The property is also fully double glazed and has electric heating. Externally as mentioned there is a detached single garage, a good sized driveway with excellent parking area and a large decking area looking towards the water. Viewing is by appointment through our Helensburgh office and early viewing is advised.
Lounge 18' 1" x 14' 8" ( 5.51m x 4.47m )
Dining Room 14' 9" x 8' 11" ( 4.50m x 2.72m )
Kitchen 11' Inc units x 7' 2" Inc units ( 3.35m Inc units x 2.18m Inc units )
Bedroom 11' 11" x 8' 2" ( 3.63m x 2.49m )
Master Bedroom 18' 1" x 12' 9" Max ( 5.51m x 3.89m Max )
Bedroom 18' 1" x 8' 4" ( 5.51m x 2.54m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.