£75,000 Offers over
Having undertaken a partial restoration this attractive 3 apartment semi-detached cottage offers a rare development opportunity for the purchaser to stamp their own personality to a home of true potential.
This traditional property has been an on-going project for the current owners and has been partially completed. The property consists of vestibule, lounge with bay window, dining room with fireplace and rear window, galley kitchen with an array of units, bathroom with over bath shower and double bedroom. The size of the bedroom may offer scope to alter to a two bedroom property subject to necessary approvals. Storage is available both inside and externally with a large out-building.
The rear enclosed gardens offers further opportunity to develop but currently requires attention to bring back to former glories with fruit trees and lawn area.
As mentioned the property does require further investment and upgrading but the potential of the home is clearly evident. The home has, with the exception of one small window, been double glazed and has gas central heating.
Tillicoultry is a popular village situated to the east of Stirling which offers fabulous views to the Ochil Hills. Local facilities are available in the village including banking, shops, health centre and primary schooling. Major shops and railway links are available in Alloa and Stirling. The M9 and M80 are within easy striking distance and offer commuter access to Glasgow, Perth and Edinburgh.
Lounge 14' 1" max x 13' 6" max into window ( 4.29m max x 4.11m max into window )
Dining/sittng Room 14' 2" max x 13' 8" max into window ( 4.32m max x 4.17m max into window )
Kitchen 13' 5" max x 6' 2" max ( 4.09m max x 1.88m max )
Bedroom 20' 7" max into window x 14' 1" max ( 6.27m max into window x 4.29m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.