£420,000 Offers over
Kenmuir is a glorious seven bedroom traditional detached villa located in-between the villages of Clynder and Rosneath.
Kenmuir is a glorious seven bedroom traditional detached villa located in-between the villages of Clynder and Rosneath. The original house is thought to of been built around 1864 and was extended around 1910 in a Dutch style of architecture. Situated above Rosneath Road the property has magnificent views over the Gareloch with Shandon in the distance. Internally the property retains a wealth of period features and has no less than three public rooms with the family room being nearly thirty foot in length. In addition on the ground floor there is a large kitchen, Scullery, study, bathroom/utility area and a separate WC. Upstairs the property has seven bedrooms in total and as per the floor plan the dimensions of these rooms are superb. One of the bedrooms has an adjoining dressing room/home office which has access to a gorgeous balcony which over-looks the garden towards the water. There is also a family bathroom and shower room. Kenmuir sits within a fabulous plot which has the potential to be split and have a separate building plot subject to the relevant planning consents. There is also a private driveway to the rear and a detached garage with adjoining store room. The local area is great to explore with lots of wonderful walks nearby. Helensburgh is within a short drive from the property which provides local amenities and excellent schooling.
Lounge 15' 9" Exc Bay x 14' 6" ( 4.80m Exc Bay x 4.42m )
Dining Room 19' 3" Max x 14' 6" Max ( 5.87m Max x 4.42m Max )
Family Room 27' 5" x 17' 9" ( 8.36m x 5.41m )
Kitchen/breakfast Room 14' 6" Inc units x 11' 2" Inc units ( 4.42m Inc units x 3.40m Inc units )
Scullery 13' 1" x 6' 4" ( 3.99m x 1.93m )
Study 10' x 6' 8" ( 3.05m x 2.03m )
Bedroom 17' 9" x 14' 4" ( 5.41m x 4.37m )
Bedroom 16' 10" x 13' 10" ( 5.13m x 4.22m )
Bedroom 16' 11" x 13' 10" ( 5.16m x 4.22m )
Bedroom 11' 8" x 10' 9" ( 3.56m x 3.28m )
Bedroom 12' 2" Max x 10' 9" Max ( 3.71m Max x 3.28m Max )
Bedroom 10' 1" x 10' 1" ( 3.07m x 3.07m )
Bedroom 13' 1" x 8' 10" Max ( 3.99m x 2.69m Max )
Study Room 13' 1" x 6' 4" ( 3.99m x 1.93m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.