£435,000 Fixed price
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|18 August 2006||£305,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
A substantial mid terrace family home retaining a wealth of traditional charm within its spacious seven apartment composition and boasting a proud position in central Giffnock close to a variety of local amenities.
Boasting an attractive blend of traditional features with contemporary decor throughout; the property is immediately welcoming upon entry and extends, on the ground floor, to welcoming reception hallway with attractive stained glass insert to front door and useful storage cupboard off, charming formal bay windowed lounge with striking feature fire and surround at focal point, rear facing family/dining room and modern fitted kitchen hosting a comprehensive range of base and wall mounted storage cabinets. On the first floor a spacious landing affords access in turn to three incredibly well-proportioned bedrooms (master with a beautiful traditional bay window) and a notably sizeable re-fitted family bathroom. A bespoke returning staircase leads, thereafter, to the attic floor and, therein, to a further two well-appointed bedrooms which each draw an abundance of natural light by virtue of 'roof-light' windows and a degree of character from their sloped ceilings. Two spacious walk-in storage cupboards complete the accommodation on this level.
Of additional note, for those seeking the opportunity to expand further, it should be noted that there are architectural drawings in place for a rear width single storey extension.
Similarly impressive externally; the gardens are level to both front and rear with the latter enjoying an almost perfect southerly aspect whilst incorporating both a large patio and lawn.
Lounge 17' 11" into bay x 13' 11" ( 5.46m into bay x 4.24m )
Dining Room 13' 5" plus window recess x 13' 3" max ( 4.09m plus window recess x 4.04m max )
Kitchen 10' 10" max x 7' 5" max ( 3.30m max x 2.26m max )
Bedroom 1 17' 11" x 12' 5" ( 5.46m x 3.78m )
Bedroom 2 13' 4" x 11' 2" ( 4.06m x 3.40m )
Bedroom 3 11' 8" max x 8' 6" max ( 3.56m max x 2.59m max )
Bedroom 4 14' 4" x 9' 3" ( 4.37m x 2.82m )
Bedroom 5 14' 3" x 7' 10" ( 4.34m x 2.39m )
Bathroom 9' 5" max x 6' 10" ( 2.87m max x 2.08m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.