£85,000 Offers over
Charming terraced villa amidst a quiet residential pocket offering first class accommodation comprising hall, spacious lounge, fitted kitchen to include appliances , downstairs to 2 double bedrooms ( 2nd bed accessing rear gardens) and bathroom. Gas C/H. D/Glazing.Parking.
This most appealing terraced villa forms part of a quiet residential cul-de-sac with open aspects and views of the River Clyde to the rear and of the property in particular. The interior is a well maintained layout which comprises of a reception hall to include storage, spacious lounge with rear facing views, fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted storage units to include appliances, whilst a staircase from the reception leads to the lower level landing with excellent storage, 2 double bedrooms with wardrobe storage (Bedroom 2 also has an external door leading to private gardens) and bathroom. The property has undergone numerous upgrades including cavity wall insulation and loft insulation. The specification comprises primarily of gas central heating( with an option for electric heating if required), double glazing, gardens to front and rear with the rear being most appealing and car parking to be found within the cul-de-sac.
Dumbarton is a vibrant west coast town which is steeped in history whilst offering an array of retail parks shops and supermarkets to provide day to day living requirements. For the commuter there are excellent road and rail links to major centre of commerce and industry.
Reception Hallway Irregular Shaped Room 8' 6" x 6' 2" ( 2.59m x 1.88m)
Lounge 16' 5" x 10' 4" narrowing to ( 5.00m x 3.15m narrowing to )
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 8' 9" x 7' 6" ( 2.67m x 2.29m)
Bedroom 1 Irregular Shaped Room 12' x 7' 6" ( 3.66m x 2.29m)
Bedroom 2 Irregular Shaped Room 12' x 7' 6" ( 3.66m x 2.29m)
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.