£135,000 Offers over
Upload Abode is delighted to present this generous 3 bedroom terrace home in the popular area of St Leonards in East Kilbride. This property offers great room sizes a private garden and garage/lock up.
Five things the current owners love about their home:
1. Really private garden not overlooked.
2. Lovely quiet neighbourhood with great neighbours.
3. Spacious rooms.
4. Walking distance to shops.
5. Happy family home.
Entrance to the property is via a wooden door with sidelight leading into an entrance hall accessing the lounge, kitchen and large storage cupboard.
Well proportioned lounge with large window and feature fireplace.
Mix of wall and floor units with light laminate worktops and views of the back garden.
Separate dining room off the kitchen with ample space for dining table and furniture. This room could be also be used as a ground floor bedroom.
Large double bedroom with mirrored wardrobes.
Large double bedroom to the rear of the property with built-in storage.
Double bedroom with storage cupboard.
Fully tiled bathroom with shower over the bath and W.C. closet located next door. This could easily be made into one room like many others on the street.
The front of the property has a well kept lawn with pathway to the front door.
This property has a well maintained private garden to the rear with a lawn, drying area, shrubs and fencing to the perimeter.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in East Kilbride?
1. Reputation â Having established ourselves in the market we have acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a cutting edge and dynamic approach to marketing your home with professional photography, innovative 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping your property stand out online.
3. Cost â We are a fixed fee estate agent, we offer a clear, honest and fair pricing structure with options starting from £895 inc VAT.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own research into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.