£160,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|15 November 2013||£140,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Rarely available, exceptionally well presented semi-detached villa occupying a preferred corner plot within a highly sought after locale. The property is ideally located for easy access to all local amenities including schools, leisure facilities and road networks. Viewing imperative!
Rarely available, exceptionally well presented semi-detached villa occupying a preferred corner plot within a highly sought after locale. The property is ideally located for easy access to all local amenities including schools, leisure facilities and road networks. The generous accommodation comprises: Entrance hall, lounge with feature timber fireplace with a marble plinth and hearth and an inset electric coal effect fire, open plan dining room and a modern kitchen with an extensive range of fitted base and wall mounted units with tiling above the work surfaces, pelmet lighting and an inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap. There is a breakfast bar with two stools, an integrated gas hob, electric double oven, one of which is fan assisted and extractor hood. There is also an automatic washing machine, a fridge-freezer and a double glazed door to the gardens. The upper landing leads to three bedrooms, two with built-in mirrored door wardrobes, and the contemporary styled fully tiled shower room, and the partially floored/ insulated attic. The subjects benefit from gas central heating, full double glazing, monobloc driveway and gardens with a shed. The property is located within a short distance of the RAH, and early viewing is imperative to fully appreciate the level of accommodation on offer!
Lounge 15' 7" x 12' 7" narrowing to 11' 2" ( 4.75m x 3.84m narrowing to 3.40m )
Dining Room 11' 2" x 8' 3" ( 3.40m x 2.51m )
Kitchen 11' 2" x 7' 2" ( 3.40m x 2.18m )
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 8' 4" ( 3.94m x 2.54m )
Bedroom Two 10' x 9' ( 3.05m x 2.74m )
Bedroom Three 11' 5" narrowing to 9' 2" x 7' 3" ( 3.48m narrowing to 2.79m x 2.21m )
Shower Room 6' 5" x 5' 9" ( 1.96m x 1.75m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.